Saturday, December 31, 2011

Something something 2011

Because it's not okay for bloggers to let New Year's pass by without some sort of end-of-year ... something! Okay, lipstick-related things:

  • My favorite and most-used lipstick of 2011 was Revlon Colorburst Soft Rose.
  • The most expensive lipstick I bought was MAC Coral Polyp ... which continues to be my only MAC lipstick!
  • I bought just over three DOZEN lipsticks this year D:
  • More than 75% of those were Revlon lipsticks - I'm including a Revlon lip butter because frankly they are lipsticks, not tinted balms

My new goal for 2012 is to buy fewer lipsticks T__T I have about 50 now and that really should be more than enough (should being the operative word)! I also resolve not to use this blog as an excuse to buy more lipsticks. But since I know I will buy some in 2012, I'll also resolve to try not to buy colors that are identical to ones I already have.

Anyway. Happy New Year!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, three dozen lipsticks in one year is quite an achievement! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay that works out to 3 per month, which isn't that horrible if you consider that I spend roughly $5 per lipstick .... but then consider how huge my stash already is and yes, it is horrible xP

      Delete
  2. Good luck on not buying fewer lippies LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a big lipstick obsession too. My lip drawer in my makeup stash is probably one of the most expensive things I own, lol.
    The Revlon lip butters are AMAZING. Which colors do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far only Raspberry Pie ... I really want more of them xD

      Delete
  4. I shudder to think how many lipsticks I bought last year! Probably was close to three dozen myself >__>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just too easy, especially when there are sales and coupons and ... and ... >_<

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...